August 30, 2011

Smooth Groove

I love older men... especially ones with salt & pepper beards. They are my weakness.

My secret code name for attractive bearded older fellas is 'Smooth Groove.'
Damn Boy!...I mean, Sir

Please understand that not all older men that can grow facial hair are worthy of the Smooth Groove title. No. It takes much more than just being an old man with facial hair.

Being a smooth groove doesn't also mean that you have to have a beard (although, a well groomed beard is an advantage in my book)

It's all about the way one carries himself; like a majestic master of the universe. He's well versed in the art that is life because he's lived it. He's mellow and a good listener. He can suggest the perfect wine for dinner and can wear the hell out of a linen shirt.

His taste is refined and his passport is well stamped.

So I raise this glass of light pinot noir while listening to the enchanting sounds of Phyllis Hyman and I salute you Mr. Smooth Groove.


No comments: