August 29, 2011

REVAMP...

Hey there!


It's been too long... that's unacceptable. (My bad) In fact, I apologize for never consistently keeping this updated. But alas, you're out there and you're reading this (Google Analytics. It don't lie baby)

I owe it to you to keep this janky little blog updated and interesting, ALL of the time not just some. I really owe it to me, but we'll just say it's for you, that's cute right?

So I'm revamping this sucka. My original intent for creating Dead Broke Bourgeoisie was to do what I love (write) and talk about the things that I'm passionate about (music, food, fashion, life.) Some of my posts have accomplished that task, others have fallen to the wayside of boredom highway.

It takes great diligence and discipline to blog about something new everyday but it should be fun, not a chore. I'm ready to let go of my inhibitions, like being fearful of making a fool of my self, and have some fun with this *ish!

Some posts will be deleted, others will stay and the visuals will be overhauled. (Give my little pea-brain some time to figure out how to do that) 

I see you Japan, UK, Australia, Netherlands, Trinidad & Tobago! *waves Hi*

If you've stumbled upon my page by accident, Welcome! If you keep coming back in hopes of any updated posts, Sorry!...I'm here. I'm yours. I will be a slave to blog post writing. Enjoy :)


No comments: