January 4, 2010

Who's the Baddest Baldy?

Amber Rose vs. Ongina...

I adore Ongina from RuPaul's Drag Race Season 1, and I've seen Kanye's woman out and about here in Hollywood... I'm partial to the LadyBoyz so Ongina gets my vote. But for a former stripper turned video vixen turned leading lady of the internationally known arrogant d-bag, Mr. West, I'd say she's done pretty well for herself.

...I'll let you decide for yourself...




















































Fierce Baldy Originator

There's no competition for Grace Jones...so, she just gets her own honorable mention. She was fiercely and fearlessly rocking the bald head look decades ago. I must admit, as a kid she freaked me out a bit, but sometimes being a legend and a trendsetter means scarring small innocent children. (...Lady Gaga you're well on your way)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written Miss Tate