January 2, 2010

A New Flame

Ever since I've moved into my new cozy apartment, I've become obsessed with finding the perfect candle. Thus far, I'm quite pleased with some of the Bath & Body Works scents like Sensual Amber, Creamy Nutmeg, Black Amethyst and the Winter scent from the Christmas collection. I also love the Cranberry Scented oil and diffuser from The Body Shop, and if I'm really on a budget, or just too lazy to go to the mall, Glade's scented oils candles in french vanilla is a good option too.
But, for a splurge, allow me to introduce you to the fabulous scented candles from the signature collection of DL& Company. With the average price of candles at $80, it is well worth the money spent. These slow burning candles last 40+ hours, and come in beautiful glass flower shaped jars. The strong, rich smelling fragrances that give off a mellow and not overpowering aroma, include Thorn Apple, Pink Pepper, Lady Rhubarb, Absinthe, Prickly Pear, Black Dahlia and my personal favorite Angels Trumpet.
I've been a fan of these candles for a couple of years now, but don't just take my word for it....OPRAH chose the Lady Rhubarb as one of her favorite things.


Check out their website to find out more about the signature collection, and the rest of the candle collections, diffusers and the other delightfully luxurious gift items. http://www.dlcompany.com/

No comments: