January 22, 2010

TrashTastique Love






When I use the word Trash about these two, I mean in the best way possible. Separately, they would make for two of the biggest hot garbage messes in history. But, together... it's like Magic.

read the rest after the break...

Observe how Kanye takes the sloppy white tee and jeans look and rive gauches it up with that second hand shop looking fur coat.



*I don't know if any of you have worn Timberlands (or Timbs as the ethnic folks would say) but they are kinda heavy. Wearing them untied is not an easy or comfortable feat... he's keeping it real for fashion's sake.

And Miss. Rose...we meet again. Only this time it looks like she's wearing a fabulous fur coat that doubles as a comforter... you know, for people that sleep on subway platforms. Bravo sexy! You make anything work.

And Finally...



Everything about this is AMAZINGly hilarious... if you ever needed to give a person the definition of TrashTastique, please show them this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say excellent
blog!

Here is my web-site :: I agree with that