September 1, 2011

Treasures from Etsy

What would we do without Etsy? This website has saved my penniless soul on many occasions. Finding unique handcrafted accessories is what my bourgeois spirit thrives off of.  Getting them on the cheap can only be described as a blessing from the high high heavens.

So when I find my little Etsy treasures, I'm compelled to hold them like secrets close to my heart but I won't do you like that.

In my new 'Treasures from Etsy' series, I will share my great finds with you, my fellow DBBers

First up is Los Angeles based ZahavBlue: click on the name below to go directly to their page to see more items and full profile

ZahavBlue - "Zahav Blue was founded in 2005 by a French fashion designer living in California. Made of vividly colored semi-precious stones, gemstones, gold filled, sterling silver, pewter, copper, wrap silk thread and ribbon; her pieces tell tales of poetry, travel and a longing for all things beautiful."


 Some of their pieces are on the pricier side, but if you are into spiritually inspired jewelry I think you'll appreciate some of the bracelets and earrings that are in the $30 range. 


The 'Prosperity: Good Luck' Bracelet $18

** If any of my readers are fab Etsy sellers or know of any, please contact me in the comments section and I'll be happy to feature you next**

No comments: