September 20, 2011

Is this life?...

I went hard on J-Lo on my last post, but this...

My anger won't even allow me to comment.


To be fair, and perfectly honest, I'm biased. I'm prejudice against any and every rap/club dance song. I hate it. (There's always an exception...or 2)

I am a strict and very critical fan of Hip-Hop and Rap music. My musical soul is that of an old hustler on a street corner in Harlem. It doesn't have to all be 'Murda Murda, Gunz, Drugs and Bitches' but please for the love of Ghostface God, have a balance of what is being played on mainstream media.

This is not to attack LMFAO (yeah it is, I used their asses as an example because they make my blood boil the most) but I honestly can't take this anymore.


It's not just the Boogie Nights disco rhymers that get thrown shade, it's the Glue Sniffing MCs that spark my fury. Has anyone else seen this?

 
My instant reaction was...


But who am I? Everyone has the right to like the music they like and choose the artists they support and listen to. I just wish I didn't feel like I was losing braincells listening to it with you.


No comments: