December 17, 2008

She just Breaks my Heart



We all know this chick has her problems, but I can't dismiss her. I was an Amy Winehouse fan long before I knew about her personal issues. It's her music that I can't get enough of. I still listen to Frank and Back to Black as much as did when it first came out.

My favorite songs of hers include Just Friends, Some Unholy War, Cupid, Round Midnight, Help Yourself, What is it About Men? and Mr. Magic (through the smoke) just to name a few.

I credit alot of her sound to Mark Ronson, but Amy's definitely a star. I just pray that she's around long enough to keep making music.


Check out one her earlier performances...

1 comment:

Berkley Magazine said...

Poor Amy is a wreck and needs to move away from Camden and relocate to a place less destructive. She's in desperate need of help and might actually die before she reaches 40.