December 19, 2011

I'm a Winner BaYBee


I'm no actress, but if they ever remake this movie without casting me as Tracy Chambers... (I don't know, I thought about how to finish that for a few minutes and couldn't come up with anything) *moving on*

I am Mahogany... I'm also Mitch from 'Paid In Full' whenever the spirit moves me, but I digress.


Mahogany. The story of a young, vulnerable and ambitious dreamer. Who also happens to be a stunningly good looking black woman...me,duh! (If you could see this Noxzema smeared all over my face and the scarf on my head that makes me look like I sit on my knees and scrub floors for a living you'd be tickled too.)

Back to my Mahogany. My darling darling Mahogany... like I stated before, I am no actress. Nor am I a fashion designer, or even aspiring model (can't even lie, there was a time when enough people had me gassed up enough to think that I could go and test the waters, but honey.... let's just say my high fashion desires were crushed when I saw what an actual runway model looks like in person) *cue the Price is Right losing horns*

Yes, I am Mahogany. How else do you explain the goosebumps and desire to break out in interpretive dance every time I hear the theme song? 

No one can reenact the scene above with more realness and conviction than me. Have you tried? Don't. The bar I've set is unreachable. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourselves by trying to be this much of a winner.

You all love me. 
Mahogany




Buy Mahogany HERE on DVD. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such a pleasant idea, paragraph is nice, thats why i have read it fully

Also visit my web-site ... define cash advance