July 6, 2012

Moment of Brave Insanity


A mentor of mine suggested that I start recording myself on video as an excercise of confidence and a way to get my emotions out.

A lot can be said about some of the things that I've posted on this blog (some things I don't regret, some that I do) but, I've never dreamed in a million years that I'd record a video of myself and post it on the internet for strangers to see.

Writing honestly is one thing, but doing a video is another level of vulnerability that I never thought that I'd be willing to challenge.

Well... I did it. I'm absolutely certain that I come across as a damn fool, and chances are no one will likely watch this but me, but it's up.

It's me.  Crazy, honest and silly.

After I hit this 'Publish' button I'm going to hide in a quiet corner for a while and pretend like this never happened.


No comments: